Volunteers play a vital role in everything that charities do and we value their contribution and commitment. Without them, our charities could not make the tremendous difference they make to the lives of all of those we work with and for.
If you have time each week to spare, please look at our list of volunteering opportunities. We would love to welcome you to the team.
The Benefits of Volunteering…
- Make a difference in someone’s life
- Learn new skills
- Develop existing skills & knowledge
- New experiences and challenges
- Meet new people
- Gain a new interest or hobby
- Opens up a whole range of new and exciting opportunities
- Looks good on CVs and University Applications
- Influence career choices
- Gain a sense of achievement
- Gain a sense of pride; feeling valued and needed
- Be a part of your community
- Helps personal development and builds confidence and self esteem
- Improves physical and mental wellbeing
- It’s fun!
If interested have a look at our many different vacancies across the 800 Group and more by using the search facility called “Find Your Job”, and selecting voluntary under “Type of Work” the variety is vast and we are sure that you will find a role that best suits you.
Good luck with your search, we hope that you find a role that you really enjoy!